Tuesday 11 July 2017

Celebrate Prime Day with Jord

Men's Jord watch that was kindly sent to Chris for us to review last year.

Hello my Spooky Spuds,

I don't know if you guys remember, but last year I worked with Jord, a brand who sell luxury, wood watches. Jord have started selling their watches on Amazon, so I've teamed back up with them to offer a 30% discount off their watches, to celebrate Amazon Prime Day.

Below I've included some images of the watches they have available on Amazon. Clicking on the images will redirect you to Amazon where you can further choose the colour of the wood itself and the face of the watch.


Women's Watches






Men's Watches








Unisex Watches






I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment