Tuesday 21 March 2017

I collabed with alternative clothing site, EMP


Hello Spooky Spuds,

I'm working with my all time favourite alternative fashion site, EMP. The majority of my wardrobe is filled with clothes from their site, so when they contacted me and asked me if I'd like to work with them, you can imagine my reaction - I was beyond excited.

They very kindly sent me two items from collections they stock, to share in a blog post with you guys.

The first item I received was the Eyelet Lace Up Top by Rock Rebel. I'm wearing a size 'small' which fits really snuggly to my body. It's made from a super comfortable, soft cotton that stretches to hug you in all the right places and it's one of those tops that you can wear without a bra and still feel like your boobs are being supported.

I love the whole style of the top, from its acid washed black - bordeaux colour and feminine but still very badass, lace up detailing on the neck, to the anarchist writing and patches across the front.

I choose to team it up with a pair of grey or black skinny jeans and a pair of heeled boots or Dr Martens for something a little more casual.

You can find this top here on the EMP website if you'd like to bag one for yourself. More photos can be seen below.







The second item EMP sent me was this gorgeous coat by Heartless. This is their Sara Jacket and I am completely head over heels in love with it.

The faux leather detailing around the pockets and on the hood strap, give the coat a bondage look, whilst not being too 'out there'. I particularly like the faux fur detailing around the hood and think it compliments the the studs and faux leather perfectly. 

The Sara Jacket is lightweight but it's kept me warm and dry when the weather's been bad this week. I also get a huge confidence boost when wearing it, as it's tight fitting and really flatters my figure, especially when teamed up with skinny jeans and a pair of heels. The buckles on the back can be adjusted to alter the way the coat fits to your body.

The Sara Jacket is in the sale right now with 20% off. 






Thank you so much to EMP for gifting me these items, it's been a pleasure to work with you. If you'd like to be the first to know about collaborations in the future, sign up to the Blogger Programme.




















No comments:

Post a Comment